Handbag Girls Lightweight Shoulder Top Tiny Plum Chou Crossbody Waterproof Sport Nylon handle Bag for B0zng
- Material: High quality,lightweight waterproof nylon,(with Tiny chou logo Cellphone Screen Clean Cloth).
- Dimension: 9.8 inch(L)*3.9 inch(W)* 5.9 inch(H);with adjustable shoulder strap.
- Multiple pockets design,one main zipper compartment can hold cellphone,small purse,credit cards,cosmetics and so on,(IT DOESN'T FIT IPAD).One front zipper pocket.More convenient and more easy to organize your stuffs
- Style:Handbag,shoulder bag and crossbody messenger bag.
- Zipper closure, High quality, strong and durable.Great for traveling,date,shopping and sports.
handle Nylon Sport for Plum Handbag Waterproof Girls Chou Top Tiny Bag Lightweight Shoulder Crossbody
Betsey Blush Johnson Satchel Womens Bow Studded Multi rrSwx
handle Shoulder Nylon Sport Crossbody Tiny Top for Handbag Plum Bag Girls Lightweight Waterproof Chou
When someone offers you something and you refuse, it's polite to say "Thank you" to them for making the offer:
A: Do you want to come out with us?
B: No, I think I'll stay in tonight. Thanks for offering, though.
You use "though" at the end of a sentence to mean something similar to "but" or "however". But unlike "but" and "however", "though" can come at the end of a sentence:
I didn't really agree with the point she was trying to make. She did tell some interesting anecdotes, though.
This phrase appears in these lessons: